Sunday, June 24, 2007

Places in the heart

Before you get all weepy over the price of gas, here's a reality check. Divide by three to get what you would pay in US dollars, You might want to grab hold of something to brace yourself.

We've met some really great people and planted seeds that we pray God will nourish. They have stolen our hearts and will have a place in our hearts until we meet in heaven. Here are just a few of the great faces that we see nearly everyday.


We are waiting for services to begin the great thing about this picture is EVERYONE in this shot is a reader!



Our team starts each day with a devotional.

We have had the best time at our "parties" and this one is the Oklahoma party. Guess what they are doing? No, it's not the remake of a Land Run. They are line dancing. These parties have been such a blast.

Talk about stealing your heart, this is Melissa. She has such a sweet spirit. Yes! I'm inside...YES! I'm freezing! I'll get you Kyle Graham!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you have so many readers coming to services! I'm so proud of all of you.

Looks like you're having fun at your parties. Are you getting a good turnout from the congregation as well as from your readers?