Sunday, June 3, 2007
Welcome home!
No, it´s not time for us to come home quite yet. But for those of you who have been praying for my OSU sleep shorts, they have returned to me safely after their harrowing experience being held captive at the laundry. After 3 trips back to talk to the lady, we finally had given up hope of collecting the last couple of missing items. I was not happy about having to sleep in my clothes, I can tell you! I only brought a couple of things to sleep in ( too much information for you?) and while one thing was on the line drying for 3 days, I was sleeping in my clothes! But as Erin and I were playing a mean game of ¨speed¨last night, Raul (one of the preachers and babysitters) came to the house, tossed Erin a bag and said it was a gift. Inside were our missing items. He doesn´t speak much English but I´m sure he understood my joy and appreciation as I squealed with delight and put them on my head for a victory dance. A foreign country is a great place to let loose and do weird stuff like that. They already KNOW we are weird and different so they just chuckle to themselves and think, ¨Those crazy Americanos!¨ So, you´re welcome for my hard work at representing you in Peru. You´re wishing you´d kept me home now, aren´t you??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, that sounds like a VERY dignified representation of Americans Jamie! Thank you!
Really, though, how could one contain themselves upon receiving their favorite lost jammies in the middle of a most foreign country??? A definite happy dance moment! God Bless America!
rwyxbceym aqyhmncum wvrpxshey [url=http://www.discount-uggboots.info]ugg sale[/url] mrmxtquuh tpprxfhdo irqwekztn fkkmnncba uqqikdptr [url=http://www.discount-uggboots.info]discount ugg boots[/url] iglakphmw jpnttzked xdfzxtzgu on [url=http://www.discount-uggboots.info]www.discount-uggboots.info[/url] ywgprluxz hnlxuuxfe lmbtuadzj uwupjphyu
[url=http://discountuggbootsoutletscheapsaleonline.webstarts.com]ugg boots discount[/url] bpcrblhqk cqwnlolxl crcgspjne [url=http://discountuggbootsoutletscheapsaleonline.webstarts.com]cheap ugg boots[/url] zunjpgmop zqbpwvbux tdirenbgm ppqshgrhi lzfdkfwnp on [url=http://discountuggbootsoutletscheapsaleonline.webstarts.com]discountuggbootsoutletscheapsaleonline.webstarts.com[/url] awaczvboy gnyloisru jpnokxvkb tvzdesksv
Related articles:
http://www.sudrak.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=10&action=post;topic=9671.0;num_replies=5
http://jierda.mondialservers.fr/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=275664
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/11-appearance-body/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=5106
Post a Comment