This is St. Francis Catholic Cathedral, just one of the many beautiful building we encountered on our trip into Lima. I wrote about this church in a previous post. It was a beautiful day to explore this beautiful city.
Here we are in the City Center. There are a lot of birds. The church in the previous picture is in our background.

The last two pictures are of Erin's and my trip to the Pacific Ocean. It was really great, until she lost her flip flop to a mischievous wave that swiped it. Fortunately we had a knight in shining armor come to our rescue. You can read all about Erin's flip flop adventure here.




2 comments:
I tried to zoom into the picture of "hottie", Erin, but couldn't, so I got out my magnifying glass! Woo Hoo! I think he's a keeper!
Come home soon. Tex misses you and Maribeth is bored! (Sorry you missed out on the girl's camp out in our back yard...everyone nearly got struck by lightning)!
We miss you and we're praying.
Boy, that guy is a hottie. Wowee. He might be better than that gorgeous old Catholic church!
So did Erin hop all the way back???
Post a Comment